Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Re: Maintainer's Update

As I haven't posted anything in awhile either, after seeing Arc's post I figure it's time to let everyone know how things are.

First, welcome to team PySoy, Kirk and Derek! Derek's done some good texture work with video decoding and Cairo for text, and Kirk has recently been pushing very hard towards a working Windows build! Thanks for your work, it really is appreciated.

So, why haven't I been doing much recently? Well, I'm back at school, working towards my Master's in CS, which tends to use up a lot of time. I've got some ideas knocking around in the back of my head, though... there might be some code for encapsulating surface behaviour for collisions sometime in the next decade or so.

I'd love to see input handling working sometime soon as well.

No comments: